
We tagged along on Daniel's scout trip to the
Springs Preserve- the kids all had a good time, except....

this is how Sydney spent most of the trip. It was really hot that day and we spent
a lot of time outside.

She is a lot cuter when she is not screaming : )

We obviously spent a lot of time this summer at mom and dad's pool. Sydney really took to the water- thank goodness I have 4 water babies!

Not exactly sure why she was half naked but
ahh she is only 16 months so what the heck.

looks like a belly flop in the making.....

nice posture....

Looks less painful then the last picture!

Nice cannonball throw Dad!

Cannonball flip!

I am
thoroughly impressed that Jason can still throw Daniel!

She hated that
life jacket, it flipped her right to her back and she liked to splash around a lot.

We took our new puppy Marshall in to get "fixed"- he had to wear the cone of shame for 3-5 days. Pathetic looking isn't he! I'm pretty sure he had it ripped off by day 2!
OK so a bit inappropriate I admit but it was too funny- Con was in the bathroom for a really long time, finally went in to check on him and found him sitting on the potty watching a movie on the
ipod!
Mmmmmm- her new favorite summer treat!

Million dollar smile!

She was having fun till she pulled the elastic and the bottom and snapped her little chin, she didn't care for the fire hat to much after that!

Sweet cousin Abby over for a little visit-

She and Squid stood there forever making faces at each other through the door.

Faces like this--

Good way to spend a summer day!
1 comment:
Love, love, love the sparkler photos. I want to lay by the pool. Sounds so relaxing!
Post a Comment