These two are obviously not brothers are they?
So December started out really fun! Jas and I flew to New Mexico with his siblings and a friend to go to the New Mexico Bowl. BYU was playing against UTEP.
Jas and his siblings- Robbie, Landon, and Tajia.
Either I'm having a lot of fun or Jason is trying to throw me down the stairs...
Ran into a ton of missionaries at the game : ) took their picture and e-mailed it to their moms.
After we slaughtered UTEP : ) we went down to the field and took pictures with as many players as we could after the presentation.
And it's just not December without the tree decorating.
Syd slept through most of it but the kids saved her some ornaments.
We also took a home school field trip to the fire station, I know a firefighter pretty well who hooked us up : )
Future firefighter?....
Group shot with the whole crew.
Daniel and Hailee were in a choir group for the fall, here was their Christmas performance.
These pictures are very sad, but very important to me. Our Baila has not been doing very well. She is having a hard time walking and is developing "bed sores" on her legs due to in activity. Her arthritis is very bad, you can see how much pain she is in. Plus there are more tumors on her body now. The idea that we will be saying goodbye very soon is becoming a reality and it is very hard to deal with. The kids just stay by her side, sometimes they just lay there, sometimes they just cry. This dog is more than just a dog to our family!
Winter also means wrestling season around here. This was Con's 1st year in wrestling. He was such a crack up. Before each match he would get his "mean face" on- one match he even pinned a kid then called his own pin. The crowd was rolling! This kid is full of personality!
And my other handsome guy, I can't believe we are going on his 5th year of wrestling! He gets so excited. He doesn't have a "mean face" but he takes it so seriously. How jealous am I of my 10 year olds 6 pack!
And last but not least my big handsome guy. I love his passion for this sport. I love how much time he spends with the boys and how he is their coach. He is such an amazing example to my boys and all the boys in this program!
Does it get more adorable than this?
I don't think so!
He's got the moves! He actually won several medals this season.
Daniel also had a fabulous season. He won several medals as well. You can see the improvement so much, I was so happy for him. I also love watching him cheer on his little brother.
Sydney is also getting a little better at the matches, I think it will get better every year, by some rare miracle my Grandpa was able to get her to sleep : )
No comments:
Post a Comment