Wednesday, August 31, 2011

That's Right, Another Disney Post

One of these days I might try a Disney trip without having a camera permanently attached to my face, but in the mean time here goes.  The main reason for our trip this time was we all needed a distraction from our Baila situation (later post).   It was a great trip, no one threw up on me and we made some great new friends.



 Official Disneyland Firefighters (Jason's dream job!)



This is actually a very sentimental spot for our family.  We were at this point in line on Rogers Rabbit when Jason got his call offering him a job on the Fire Department.  A call we had been waiting for and hoping for for many years!  We can't help but smile every time we pass these steps.













 Funny story.  We were temporarily separated so the boys could go on Tower of Terror.  While in line the guy behind Daniel asked him if he was a cougar fan (noticing Daniel's hat) he said of course then Dad and Matt began discussing BYU sports while Daniel got acquainted with his 10 year old son Jake.  They chatted the whole line and rode the ride together.  After they asked where where the boys were headed, turns out we were all headed to the Aladdin show.  Long story short, after the show the kids wanted to keep hanging out  (They had Jake, then a Hailey my Hailee's age, Emma, Connor's age and twin girls Sydney and Ellie a year older than my Syd) instant friends!  We ended up spending the whole rest of our trip with them!  Jas and I had a lot in common with Matt and Leesa. What a neat family!





 Law's and Racker's





 Con was getting super tired, I took him to the Tiki Room where he fell asleep.  They let us sit there through several shows till he woke up.



 Just to prove I was there : )

 Syd and I waited in a FOREVER line to see Pixie Hollow (not patiently I might add) Hailee hoped in at the end and we took some cute pictures with the fairies.



 We decided Tinkerbell is Sydney's alter ego.  Cute as can be but full of mischief and spitfire!











No comments: