Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hailee's Baptism

 Annie made Hailee's announcements for us, they turned out so beautifully!

 Hailee and her daddy!  They were both so happy!  Hailee is also wearing a very special dress.  I was baptized in that dress and so were my sisters and a cousin.  It is passed down for all the girls to wear.  The program was beautiful- my kids, their cousins, and some friends sang.   I was so proud of them all!

 Then mom of course threw a killer luncheon afterward!

 She doesn't know how to do anything half way!

 And thanks to the Berkabiles for letting us use their house.

And thanks to everyone who came to support her!



 It was such a wonderful day for our family.  I am so proud of Hailee and her decision to be baptized, she helps bring the spirit in our home and is becoming such an amazing young lady!


No comments: