Monday, August 22, 2011

Random November

November was really a pathetic month for me and picture taking.  I usually go overboard but this month I went under.  Oh well!

 My dad and I took the kids to the air show At Nellis Air Force Base, the only picture I managed to get was Sydney covering her ears during the jets. (I think Dad got some pictures, I will go hunt for them)!

 Retro Hailee, this was my handmade knitted sweater vest when I was little. : )


 Rock and Roll day at Zumba!

 I think Daniel and Sydney will have a very special relationship just like Jason and Tajia!

 So Thanksgiving at Devri's came and went and I managed to get only this picture of Vaughn and Sydney, at least it was a cute one!

 And here is our journey to a Christmas card picture.  Sometimes the journey is just as fun as the end result!!





This was a very small sampling of the non picture worthy pictures, this one was one of my absolute favorites!



1 comment:

. said...

Your updates are terrific. It's so fun to see all the exciting things you do as a family.