Monday, August 22, 2011

Disney Trip October/November 2010

Ok so a lot of these pictures are self explanatory, let's just say it was a crazy, fun, eventful trip!









 When the big kids go ride rides Syd and I will hang out for a while, I can do tea cups with her because I don't have to spin, doing them with Jas is another story....

 Disneyland is beautiful during the holidays!



 She discovered that she loves to take pictures with characters.

 She wanted to hug everyone she saw!





 We had a few accidental twins today. Love those little cougar fans!

 When we met up with the Stones later that day, we found that Lindsay and I were dressed a like as well.
 So then the cute boys wanted pictures in their matching camo as well!

 We had such a large group it was hard to get one big group shot, but here are a few attempts.  Laws, Stones, and Cools.

 Brinkerhoffs and Iversons
 Group girl shot.

 Squid also loves to go on the ferris wheel when we are waiting for big kids on big rides.

 And so begins the princess pictures.











 Thanks Mary for saving us a place in line!


 Her first Mickey Mouse picture!









 Mary and Daniel

 Hailee and Olivia

 Connor and Gavin, smile Grant!

 So this was also the trip where Connor finally got to do Jedi Training Academy.

 He was a ham, he got to fight Vader!

 So we had no idea that Hailee wanted to do it too.

 She got to fight Darth Maul.



 This was the one Hailee had been waiting for!!!  Her hair twin Rapunzel.

 Daniel didn't really want to take a picture with a princess but Flynn Ryder pulled him in.

 Self portrait

 The kids were fascinated by the praying mantis they found

 So now the funnest part (is funnest even a word)  So I took the 3 big kids on Space Mountain, in line, Connor told me he felt like he was going to throw up.  I ran him to a garbage can and we waited for Daniel and Hailee to ride.  He didn't throw up but wasn't feeling well so went over to the exit to wait for Jas and Syd.  He started crying so I took him to the bathroom, nothing.  Went back out and just sat him on my lap- then came the barf!  Tons and tons of it!  I am running with him back to the bathroom as he is puking all over himself, me, and everything in our path!  He finishes up in the bathroom toilet, and there we are, stuck in a cubicle, covered in head to toe vomit.  It was so sad!  So we went out to the sink, washed as much as we could off of us then put him in the stroller and walked back through the park to the hotel covered in vomit!  Poor Jas was left with the other kids trying to get someone to come clean up the mess!

 So he said he felt better, we showered, changed and went to head back.... not to be, loading up he got sick again and just crashed on the floor.. So sad, that was the end of the Disney day for us!  The others ended up having a blast!  I am so sorry I didn't get pictures but they met up with the Grimshaw Family.  Robi and Amber took Daniel, Hailee, and Joslyn on Grizzly River Rapids 4 times!!!  At night, in the freezing cold, they were soaked to the bone but ecstatic!

 And now my montage of my crazy kids asleep in their hotel beds.





They just crack me up!


No comments: